We are having centralized (LDAP) authentication management system via zentyal server with users, computers & file sharing feature which allows user to login and use the resources under the corporation. The requirement is control access to the resources through permissions, to achieve the requirement we want to add Identity Management system to the current infrastructure by implementing open-source Identity Management Server into on-premises infrastructure.
Following are the features to be added at the end of above activity to resolve the requirement.
- Identity & Access Management System into on-premises infrastructure as a VM.
- Users and group management
- Centralized Login
- Roles and permission Management
- Resource Management and Grouping of Resources Management
- Ownership Management
- Access logs allow administrators or super administrators to view logs with filters like activity, resource, user, group, date & time, etc.