You are a Java developer with experience in the development of Android mobile phone apps. The requested app downloads JAR files and additional configuration files from a remote server and executes the downloaded Java program. It must have buttons to stop or restart the process. The started process must continue to run when the user switches to another app. Version management checks for newer versions of remote files and has a notification and upgrade feature. Files are downloaded from remote Maven repositories or from AWS S3 buckets. I'm using GitLab as source code repository.
Skills & Services
The right developer will be able to provide me with the following skills and services:
* Create an Android mobile app
* Start background processes on the device
* Knows how to use GitLab and GitLab CI
* Test driven development
* Solid communication skills in English or German
* Slack or Discord for team communication
Deliverables & Timeline
* Checkin the source code into my GitLab repository in one month
* Provide documentation about the build and installation process
* The project is closed-source and you must sign a non-disclosure agreement
I'm hoping to find an expert who can continue to advise me as I expand my project. I'm looking to build a good working relation that will continue in the future so being a team player and being nice is as important as being skilled.
I'm the product owner of a Minecraft related open-source project. The project is under development, but will go public soon.
60 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! I have experiences for 10+ years about android programming. I have done your proposal quickly and then u will show good result. I want your detailed schedule. Thanks.