I am looking for someone who can build a prototype app similar to facebook using SwiftUI. SwiftUI/MVVM is a must.
I do not have UX mocks, just want the functionality for now, so you have the freedom to put a minimal UI that serves the requirements described below.
Backend API integration is needed. APIs are not yet ready, but contract and a mock service will be shared for development.
Following screens are required:
- email/password fields with basic validation.
- 2 api calls are needed for successful login. API#1 returns a token for valid credentials, that's passed in subsequent call to API#2 to receive another token. Both tokens will be persisted locally.
- There are 2 tabs. "Post" and "Feed"
3. Post tab
- User can upload audio, video or write text. There is 1 other field in the form to write a short description about the post.
- Add checks in the app like 140 chars or 1 minute long before making API call to upload.
- API#3 will receive the content and return a success/failure response that will be displayed to the user.
4. Feed tab
- Make an API#4 call to fetch a post which can return text or a link to audio/video alongwith description.
- Display content. API will only return 1 post at a time (unlike facebook's vertical list), so no infinite scroll etc are needed.
- Below the content show a form to write comment
- User can write a comment and call API#5 to post comment
- Repeat API#4 call to get a new post and display
All the API calls except the login APIs require token in their header.
At any point of time if the API returns an HTTP 401, user needs to be redirected to login screen.
If an error (network or user) happens, show an error message in a bottom sheet.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $448 tähän työhön
Hello Me and my team are well skilled in app development, we can develop social media app design and development, please contact us for more detail thank you
Hi We can develop this prototype with MVP for your project. We have created many similar type of prototypes. We have expert app developer and backend developer. Can we discuss this on chat? Thanks
I am a software developer with more than 2 years of experience. I have worked on Swiftui for more than 1 Year now and have apps for multiple clients. Please connect so that we can discuss this further.