This project is for a prototype of a delivery app. The requirements are as follows:
1. User types:
Quality Control Officer
2. Login screen (username, 4 digit passcode)
3. After login, show a list of options - initially it will contain one option “Pull Jobs for Delivery”
4. After user taps on “Pull Jobs for Delivery”, a list of jobs for delivery will be displayed: Job ID, Client ID, DeliveredBy, DeliveredOn
5. User taps on a job, and all items for that specific job will appear: Item ID, Item Name, Item Quantity
6. A button will be displayed at the bottom of the page, this button will say “QC Check Outgoing Delivery” This will show a confirmation page, where the QC Officer will be required to enter his username and 4-digit passcode and tap on a button that says “Confirm”. This confirmation will be stored in the database
7. Once the load has been delivered, the Delivery Person will open the app, choose the job and click on “Sign for Delivery”. This displays the items from the job being delivered and a signature pad for the recipient to sign their name.
8. Delivery Person ID, Job ID, date-timestamp, and signature are stored in the database.
As stated above, this is just a prototype. You would focus more on the back-end code, not on UI.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us a message. Thank you!
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, I am having 5+years of experience in Xamarin application development. Also, expertise in Visual Studio, C#, Web services API's, Back-end & graphic design. Thanks