Applicant should have:
1) Prior experience in debugging Google Play Android Apps
2) Prior experience with debugging Unity Android code I have the code which is live on the Google
3) If you don't have experience debugging but are upto the challenge to fix the issue then thats fine too
Play store so the job is:
1) Fixing ANR (App Not Responding & Crash Issue)
2) Checking Crash logs - Android Vitals -->ANRs & Crashes on Google Play Developer console for ANR & Crashes
3) Bug Fix - Which is causing digits which display balance of coins to be masked with white color ; see attached screenshots in which there is white mask in one & Blank button in other
This is fixing existing code.
This will not be just one job, if this works out then I will have other apps which I plan to fix the ANR & Crash issue
I do not want resumes or cover letters at this stage.
I only need the answers to my questions. If I like your answers, we will move forward.
List how long it would take you to integrate the following items into a new Android project. Give times for each one. 1. Basic Flurry Analytics 2. Google Analytics 3. Chartboost Interstitial 4. AdMob Banner 5. Facebook Share Dialog
How many Stackoverflow Reputation Points do you have and what is the link to your Stackoverflow profile? What is the link to your GitHub or Bitbucket profile? (If you dont have this then you can say i am not on GitHub or Bitbucket)
List at least 5 to 10 SDKs you’ve successfully integrated into Android / Google Play apps and/or games.