We need a wireframe of Screen Time Android app as a clickable html. Please read these instructions carefully BEFORE sending your bid.
YOU NEED TO OWN TWO (2) LATE MODEL ANDROID DEVICES TO SUCCESSFULLY DO THIS TASK and subscribe the premium service for one month (add the price of €3.39 to the bid total).
1. You need to download the ANDROID version of the Screen Time app from Google Play
2. You need to make screenshots of every screen that is shown
3. You need to register with Screen Time with your email address. Do not use Facebook or Google signing
3.1. First device as a parent and
4. As a 'parent' add a Child 'Billy'
5. As a 'parent' add a device for Billy
5.1 Use ONLY Android phone or tablet option
6. You need to download the ANDROID version of the Screen Time COMPANION (Child) app from Google Play to your SECOND device
7. At the first screen, use 'I've used screen time before' option
8. From the parent app, use the 5 digit code
9. Follow the on screen instructions and remember to make screenshots all the time.
10. After you have installed the companion app successfully to the second device, go back to the parent device and set up as daily limit to 2hrs for the child for EVERY DAY (mon-sun).
11. Set ONE app restriction of your chose to UNLIMITED.
12. Use screenshots and make a wireframe and clickable html 'demo'. You should use [login to view URL] software's free version.
13. Submit the wireframe and html demo to us.
Maker of the app [login to view URL]
Android PARENT app [login to view URL]
Android COMPANION (CHILD) app [login to view URL]
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Client, Thank you for posting a project. Our team has excellent ability to deliver you a high-quality work and give you tailor-made perfection. Kindly let's discuss. Warm Regards, Om Infowave
Hello, I have great experience in mobile development you can easily contact me to get any consultations to evaluate how good I am in this field. I'm looking forward to replying. thanks your considerations