Life can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to. keeps track of everything – from simple errands to your most ambitious projects – so you can get it all done and enjoy more peace of mind along the way.
When you don’t have to worry about forgetting things, you’ll feel more calm, in control and motivated to achieve your goals. helps get all your tasks and thoughts out of your head and onto your to-do list anytime, anywhere, on all of your favorite devices – including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and macOS. Even when you’re offline.
“If your goal is to spend as little time as possible organizing and more time doing, offers the simplicity you're looking for.” - iMore
- Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head with natural language Quick Add. For example: “Read 30 pages tomorrow at 8PM #books” will set a task for tomorrow, at 8PM in your Books project.
- Remember deadlines and build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every second Monday".
- Free up mental space by assigning tasks to people in your shared projects.
- Highlight your day’s most important activities with color-coded priority levels.
- See your daily and weekly progress with beautifully customized productivity graphs.
You can make an organized hub for getting things done with access to 60+ popular app integrations like Dropbox, Amazon Alexa, Zapier, IFTTT, and Slack.
Free forever with the option to upgrade to Premium. With Premium, you’ll enjoy unlimited access to powerful features that’ll help you achieve your goals faster while feeling confident and in control.
Teams and small business collaborate more efficiently with the Business plan. From stand-alone tasks to multi-phase projects, Business gives your team a clear overview of everything that needs to get done.
About Premium billing:
Should you choose to upgrade (totally optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase.
You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. The App Store will automatically renew your subscription each month or year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.