Urgent requirement- max timeline 4 days
1. App- the client’s android app
2. IBM Watson- IBM’s brand of marketing products
3. Watson server- IBM’s servers used to run Watson Campaign Automation software
4. Watson Campaign Automation (WCA)- IBM’s software being used by client
SDK- IBM WCA’s official SDK [login to view URL]
1. The WCA SDK cannot be directly integrated into the app due to certain limitations with existing app functions
2. The app uses Firebase Cloud Messaging service
3. The app is built on Native+webview framework
Scope of Work (development)-
Hence the SDK needs to be loaded in the app manifest and used for the following specific functions:
1. Capturing device ID (not android device ID, IBM device ID generated by the SDK) and sending it to the Watson server, should be displayed in Watson Campaign Manager front end dashboard
2. Using Watson Establish Identity APIs to match email IDs with the above device IDs when user signups or logs in the app, and sending this data to Watson server, again should be displayed in Watson Campaign Manager front end interface
3. Sending app push notifications from Watson dashboard to the mobile app (notifications must be received of course). Clicking the notifications should result in desired actions- opening the app with the required screen.
4. Sending notification analytics data, like received & clicked back to be watson server, should be reflected in analytics dashboard
Besides this, we also need to have documentation on how to do each of the 4 above.