Note: No API Development work required.
Brief: Add extra functionality and improve UI for both an Android and iPhone Application. Full brief with screens can be provided on request. Please include the amount of tasks in your response below so I know you have read this - many bots on this page.
1. Improve UI for Feedback Star Ratings / caption area with keyboard.
2. Display the correct star rating from the database (currently doesn't display until clicked on)
3. Indicate a user as 'safe' in database
4. Provide feedback on a user
5. Improve UI on sign-in / out pages
6. Add Crashylitics
7. Resolve profile picture & contact number muddle up
8. Update menu to have 3 new options of WebView for Android only (already done for iPhone)
9. Fix bugs as below.
9.1. App crashes when event is not in emergency management mode (NULL)
> I’ve been told it’s cause NULL wasn’t expected.. he was looking for ‘0’ or '1'
9.2. I can select more than 1 shift - i dont know what he did here… we should only be able to select 1 shift from the menu at any time (pink checkbox)
9.3. Feedback is required to be entered to ‘sign-out’ someone for their shift -> so it’s a required field before we click ‘sign-out’ - we now allow feedback to be entered in during the shift … so we should change the check to see if there is feedback in db instead of asking to enter at sign-out (say “no feedback entered” even when there is in db - but using old code as feedback had to be entered at sign-out page)
10. Assistance submitting iPhone and Android code to stores.