We need someone to develop a small project to send SMS marketing with modem (Huawei E1553 USB) via AT commands. We need a program similar to AK SMS Sender ([url removed, login to view]). However we have some specific requirements.
- Source Code should be given to us and license to modify it as we want.
- Detect and list available modens and allows the user to choose.
- Ability to manage huge amount of cell-phone numbers.
- Ability to import cell phone numbers from TXT file (one per line).
- Ability to define delays (for example, send 10 SMSs and wait 70 seconds to send more 10 SMSs, and so on).
- Ability to execute multiple instances of the program with different modens (in different COM ports) and different cell phone lists.
- Application needs to be in English.
- Preferable to be developed in C# or VB.NET (however, other languages are accepted).
- Support Resume feature.
- Ability to schedule SMS to be sent (for example, send everyday from Monday to Friday from 09:00AM until 08:00PM local time).
- Support Multiple Modems at once (from 3 to 5 USB modens) in parallel.
- Ability to send SMS with "urgency" flag.
- Support Unicode.
As you can see, we have some specific features requests. The "essentials" are not negotiable, but the "desiable" ones are, but we will give preference for developers that offer this features.
If you already have a working program from a previous job with similar functionality (SMS marketing) and all the "essential" features and some of the "desirable" features and you could send to test, it will count points for you.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 993 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am an experienced user with more than 12 years in computer industry. I already have built and operate such application. Details in the personal message.
Dear sir, I have already developed this solution. Please go through my profile portfolio to check my latest work. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Boban
Hi, Thanks for the invitation. Most of the parts of the requirement of your assignment is already incorporated in one of our project called weighbridge. Please check my message. Thanks, Shrikant