The project in a nutshell:
You need to download an iOS mobile game, play a level and share your automatically recorded game video to your Facebook account (and possibly to Twitter too). You need to have an iPhone 4S or newer with iOS 5.1.1 or newer.
All users need to be active and real, 13+ years old people in Facebook (and possibly in Twitter too). No fake accounts, bots or spam. All users should have at least 50 Facebook friends (or Twitter followers). No users should have illegal, pornographic or racist content on their Facebook or Twitter accounts. Users’ actions must not lead to a banned account.
1. Download and install the game from AppStore (we will give the details to the bid winners). If the game is a paid app, we will gift it to you to the email address you provide us.
2. Follow the instructions and possible tutorial of the game and play through the first level or so to get an understanding how the gameplay works.
3. Play the level of your choice (it can be a replay of the first level, unless the said level contains a tutorial) and your gameplay is record automatically.
4. Press the share button after the gameplay has been recorded and follow the instructions on how to create yourself an account and username. These are prompted to you as you proceed with your share upload.
5. Share your game video to Facebook (and to Twitter if you have a Twitter account) by pressing the correct share button.
6. When filling in the title, use English, Spanish or Portuguese. You don’t have to praise the game, but please refrain from making negative comments.
7. Make sure you’re making your Facebook (and possible Twitter) post public.
8. Record and share at least a total of 2 game videos to Facebook (and Twitter). You can choose whether you want to share both of the videos only to Facebook, or one video to Facebook and one video to Twitter, or share the 2 videos to Facebook and Twitter both.
9. Send us the links to your Facebook (and Twitter) posts to the email address provided to you.
We will pay you $5 for the task. If you bid anything other than $5, we will not take your bid into consideration. Also, please include in your response that "I will do this task for $5", so that we know you've read and understood the task.