iNSIGHTPOD Mobile Version 1
We need an iPhone and Android app that would communicate with our website. Basically to get specific information and download a PDF file already in the server. Secondly it should be able to “scan” a document by taking a picture similar to the Android app CamScanner and upload it to the server. The InsightPOD website is an online delivery tracking solution.
• Screen 1 - Login screen with iNSIGHTPOD logo. User enters login details.
o Username and password list can be stored on the phone for offline access and viewing of stored delivery details
• Screen 2 - Dashboard view that shows current Deliveries without PDF or documents.
o Initial report should show all with or without PDF within the current month
o There will be a date range that the users can use to filter data
• Screen 3 - When user put in search parameters. Screen should show list of delivery details.
• Screen 4 – The delivery list will have two choices for the user which are:
o View Details and Show PDF.
• Screen 5 - View Delivery Details.
o Once user clicks “View Delivery Details” it would show all the delivery details. On that page there should be a “Back” button to go back to delivery list and “View PDF” link
• Screen 6 - View PDF.
o Once user clicks "View PDF", it shows PDF through a PDF viewer. There should also be a “Back” button to go back to delivery list and a "View Delivery Details" button
Process Flow for “scanning” documents
• User clicks link to open document scanning
• Screen 1
o User aligns the phone camera on top of to cover the whole document
o User again aligns the phone camera for the second document and so on until he “scans” all the documents
o User then clicks “Finish”
o The app will optimize document (make it clear and increase brightness) and converts it to a PDF file
• Screen 2
o User then selects from the drop-down box the client for the document
o Then they click “Upload”
* On the website the user can view all uploaded PDFs then attaches document to a specific delivery detail
• Search via date range, client, shipping lines, hauler, status, client
• Download and view scanned PDF
• Can store 15, 30, 45, 60 days of delivery information on the phone depending an user's preference (except PDFs because might take up too much space)
• App should be able to show date and time last updated on every page to inform the user how up-to-date the data is. However whenever they put in search parameters, App should first check on the server if mobile data or Wifi is activated.
• Should be compatible to iPad, iPhone, Android (Phone and tablet)
• Once development done should be published to Google Play and Apple Apps Store
• Budget is $250 to $750
• iPhone, iPad, Android (Phone or Tablet)
• Copy of source code for future development
• Require Development Timeline
Priority is for the Android App