We're searching for a developer who has good iOS as well as Android skills.
We have an existing toddler app on Windows Phone 7 platform and we want you to implement the same app for Android and iOS devices.
The purpose of the app is to learn toddlers the numbers 1 to 10.
To become an idea how the app works and about its content, please have a look to a video provided at:
[url removed, login to view]
The app should run onto the following devices:
1. iOS devices:
- iPad 1+2 (1024*768)
- iPad 3 (2048*1535)
- iPhone 1-3 (480*320)
- iPhone 4 (960*640)
2. Android Smartphones (various resolutions)
- Version 2.0
- Version 2.1
- Version 2.2.x
- Version 2.3.x
- Version 4.x
3. Android tablets (various resolutions)
- Version 3.x
- Version 4.x
After finalizing the development process we want to have assistance to deploy the apps to the several market places.
Some further conditions upon this project:
1. Every graphical material will be provided by us in the required formats and resolutions
2. All sound effects will be provided by us in the required file formats and quality levels
3. The app design should keep the file size as low as possible
4. We would like to keep in touch with you during the whole development process
5. We would like that you check in your work on our repository server (Subversion SVN)
6. We would like that you check in the work every day with a short documentation what you have done that day (documentation via a project management tool -> Basecamp, [url removed, login to view])
7. We would like to test the apps from the beginning of the development process on our own devices. This ensures that we can give hints of what has to be changed/optimized in an early stage during the development process