I need a person with tools, knowledge and skills to create an iPhone application for me.
1) First I am hiring for a very small project and that is to create FIRST 6 SCREENS of the application. This is going to be a TESTING PERIOD, after which you may be asked to complete the full project.
After the initial testing period:
2) I will need you to create a DATABASE that will be stored in the cloud and that will contain information about the users of the application. (Information that need to be stored is described in the file attached). Database will need to be available for future integration with an ANDROID app and a WEBSITE. So all three, iphone app, android app and the website will use the same database.
3) You will need to be able to complete the full project and after the completion help me put it on the APPLE STORE.
4) You need to be available for future projects of UPDATING and FIXING the application.
Features of the application:
1) Integrated google maps module.
2) Communication with a cloud database
3) Payment processing and fee collection (credit card, paypal here, square)
Please, submit your bids for the whole project. Details about the whole project are located in the attached file.
This initial first 6 screen testing period is a $5 payment.
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I'm Experienced iOS/Android Developer, i have many successful Projects, available on AppStore and Google Play, Please Check PMB for my Portfolio.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hello, We have extreme knowledge in ios applications. We believe in quality, time, excellent communication and smart work. We can develop the app for you very effectively. Please see PMB for more details. Thanks.
Hello [login to view URL], Will complete this application within deadline, please check your message and lets start after a small technical discussion...