We need a professional iPhone and Android app for our book price comparison website saveontextbooks.net. The app will be similar in design and functionality to our mobile website saveontextbooks.net.
The app will connect to a local API to fetch fresh book prices. Do look at the iphone apps of [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] - we are doing it similar.
What is different from our mobile website:
there will be a bottom bar with a few "links"
1. Search. - backs to the main page where the user can search for a book. As an important addition - a button below the search form that enables the camera to function as a barcode scanner to fetch the book's ISBN.
2. History - stores and lists the last searches a user has made - to be fetched from the cache or via a simple api when the user is logged on..
3. My list - allow the user to add/delete items to a private list.
4. Login/register - besides our standard login form ability to log in via FB - + if you provide other options will be preferable.
5. Settings - allows the user to define a few settings used when searching for the books. look at "book search options" on the right here - [url removed, login to view]
I am able to provide more details if needed.
Please bid one price for both the iPhone and Android apps. Please provide reference for completed projects.
68 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1426 $ tähän työhön
HI, We are interested to discuss this opportunity further, Kindly check your PMB for more information and revert, Looking forward to hear back.
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project.we can deliver the project in full perfection.please check your PMB for future communication. Thanks®ards Vishal chouhan.
expert programmer team for webapp HTML5 Jquery mobile,HTML5 with phonegap,Iphone,Ipad,BB,Android,OpneGLes2.0, Unity3D,cocos2D game and utility apps development please check your PM for more details thanks.
Hello, We are professional developers with similar apps development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks