Audiobooks player/store project, including server (cloud) stored audio files and iphone/ipad(HD) client.
- The client includes both audiobooks player capabilities and audiobooks in-app purchase capabilities.
- The server side includes audiobooks files management on 2 redundant cloud storage's (amazon/azure/etc):
-- list of provided audiobooks + metadata
-- per book data storage: audio, cover art, description
-- access protection
- Developer will be responsible for both client code and server code, as well server side setup.
The application should be published by Developer on my behalf. Developer will be required to provide “same-day” on-demand support during first month of the app publication and “next day” on-demand support for the 3 following months.
Low level description:
should support 2 redundant storage sources;
provides 6 screens (tabs, selected on the bottom of the screen):
1) “Purchased” - list of purchased books which are available on the device (iphone/ipad) w/ cover art small icons.
Selected book leads to “Play” screen w/ list of book’s files. Currently played file has propagation bar. On the bottom of the screen - volume bar w/ BW-PLAY-FW buttons. On the top right - “info” button. “Info” screen includes full cover art of the book + text description.
On the top left “Edit” button, allowing to delete each selected book.
Sliding “right-to-left” shows “delete” button per book.
After selection of the book it should lead to it “details” + reveal the button for sharing in twitter and/or facebook.
2) “Featured” - list of featured audiobooks for purchase. List of the books is composed by acquiring server’s data. Each position in list includes small cover art icon + book name + duration + price (button) + “preview” button to provide playback of short example of the book + optional “sale” label.
Each position leads to book’s description page, which includes book’s name + cover art + description + price (button) + optional “sale” label.
3) “By genre” - list of audiobooks, grouped by genre. List of the books is composed by acquiring server’s data. Each position leads to book’s description page, as in #2.
4) “By author” - list of audiobooks, grouped by author. List of the books is composed by acquiring server’s data. Each position leads to book’s description page, as in #2.
5) “Search” - search in book’s metadata/description. List of found books is composed by acquiring server’s data. Each position leads to book’s description page, as in #2.
6) “Downloads” - list of currently downloading books + progress bar for each.
*3 version of client will be published - English, Russian, Hebrew (right-to-left). Each version will have its own audiobooks list.
should store the following data per book:
-- audio files
-- cover art
-- “preview” short audio file
-- metadata of “author (text)”, “title (text)”, “price (number)”, “featured (y/n)”, “description (text)”, “sale (y/n)”.
should also prevent unauthorized access to stored files.
Requirements to applicants (Pls don't put a bid if you don't fit the list below)
- Applicant MUST have experience in required fields - both iOS development and server side
- Schedule: 1st version in 2 weeks, next version in 2 next weeks, final version in next 1 week. Total - 5 weeks. Bug fix following Apple acceptance review - in 3 days.
- Payment: 10% 1st version, 20% 2nd version, 20% final version, 30% @ Apple acceptance, 10% after 1st month support, 10% after 3 months of support are over. In case of good sales bonus of up to 30% of the contract amount at my discretion.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 4347 $ tähän työhön
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
Hi, We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.
expert programmer team for webapp HTML5 Jquery mobile,HTML5 with phonegap, Iphone ,Ipad, BB, Android, OpneGLes2.0,Unity3D, cocos2D game and utility apps development please check your PM for more details thanks.
Our bid is for your iPhone AudioBooks App project with 2 dedicated iPhone Developers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Regards, Sushil
Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the [url removed, login to view] can make the work perfect for [url removed, login to view] look at PMB for more details. Regards! Amar
Hello, Many satisfied clients love to work with us as we have 5 star rating and 100% completion rate also. please check pm for ultimate solution. Thanks.