I have a design of a board game / table game scoring iOS application complete.
I'd like to get this app written to run seamlessly on both iPhone and iPad. I know there are a lot of small board game scoring applications out there but I have a large roadmap of features to add to this app - There will be sufficient points of difference to make this app worthwhile.
I like to release early and often, so version 1 of the app will be released with a small number of features but impeccable performance and a consistent look.
Here's the page for a very similar app to what I'm looking to get released for version 1:
[url removed, login to view]
Some features I'd like to get into version 1:
- Support for player head shots using any device camera
- Functional turn and game timers
- Allowing players to optionally assign ring tones, audio tracks, or on the spot recorded sounds to timers
- Game Centre support allowing high scores and possibly a history of scores
- Support for easy to score games such as Uno, Scrabble, Texas Holdem Poker
Some features which will appear down the track, after initial release:
- Integration with Facebook and possible Game Centre
- The ability to purchase additional 'rule sets' in game to support extra games
This project will be a trial run for the developer. Good performance will definitely lead to future work opportunities.