I have a HTML5/JQueryMobile application already developed. All I need you to do is to write a native blackberry application that will:
1. Show a short splash screen and open the HTML5 application in a web view.
2. Register the app with pushwoosh
3. Allow push messages to be sent to the app via push woosh.
That's basically all.
1. When a push notification is received the phone must make a sound and add a notification icon on the main menu (the red star) similar to Facebook and other apps when there are updates.
2. The notification must come through even if the app is closed.
3. This must work on BB OS 6+
Full source code required.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $220 for this job
An ISO 9001:2006 certified company, We can fulfill your requirement because we are professional worker, we work for our client satisfaction. for more detail please check private message board. Thanks.