OK, so firstly what do I want?
I would like to be able to drop some code into my existing android app that will let me send push notifications to new app users. I would like to send the notifications from an online HTML/php dashboard on my server (cPanel)
(SEE MOCK UP DIAGRAM ATTACHED)
It does NOT have to look pretty with graphics, just User friendly design
Server Dashboard should have Title input box, Description input Box for notification in tray and a basic HTML editor for main body of push notification to add text, bold, italic, add hyper links and images. (See layout mock-up attached)
The notification will be received in the notification tray (with title + description) as normal, and once clicked will open up a screen in the app to show the full screen message body. (Url links must work in this screen and open in native phone browser when clicked, as-well as show images using that can be added from the HTML editor on MY server php dashboard.
I would like another screen in the app that will show all previous notifications sent in a list view that can be opened and viewed as-well as a button to turn off / on push notifications.
So. These are the requirements:
1. Be able to add the GCM code to existing android app (native) (basic instructions please)
2. All Android code, PHP / HTML files required for GCM integration and dashboard to send the push messages.
3. User friendly dashboard to send messages allowing text, URLs and Images.
4. Be able to send push messages to specific Countries users registered in or to ALL users
5. To work on 2.2 OS and above
6. Ability to send 1 million message at once if i'm luckily enough to require that many users.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 178 $ tähän työhön
An ISO 9001:2006 certified company, We can fulfill your requirement because we are professional worker, we work for our client satisfaction. for more detail please check private message board. Thanks