The below MUST be met.
1) NO copy write or trade marked images should be used. (You provide the images)
2) All source codes for each Live Wallpapers and Clock Widgets should be provided for review.
3) NO APK's
4) Each Clock Widget and Live Wallpaper should be made in Eclipse using the latest SDK's
5) Sample of your work needs to be provided in order for us to accept your bid.
We are looking for a young and talented Mobile Application Developer to perform contract work building and designing several apps for the android market. If you are a dynamic, organized, creative and vibrant person, we want to meet you.
Under minimal direction, to design, develop, code, test, and debug new mobile application software and possibly provide enhancements to existing software. Communicates regularly with technical and non technical staff. Eagerly learns new technologies (programming languages, operating systems, and SDKs) quickly. Participates in researching new and exciting mobile technologies relevant and advantageous to our businesses. Meets deadlines, and communicates updates regularly. Can self-start development based on mocks and identify web service I/O points. Should be able to pitch in on other projects when needed.
Entry Level Development Experience in the following:
- Java or C++ experience - Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills experience with a mobile device focus - SQLite & Core Data DB experience - Experience with web technologies preferred REST / XML / SOAP Web Services & JSON