Robot Sea Monster is a digital production studio with an extensive background in designing and developing mobile and web games, ar/vr, web3 blockchain, and commercial applications.
The Production Coordinator is expected to work closely with the Product Manager to keep software development projects well organized and on target. The Production Coordinator must work closely with project managers to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets, and timeframes for projects.
The Production Coordinator must be extremely detail oriented. You will help in tracking budgets, and production schedules, creating UI mockups, and design specifications that will help make the Creative Director’s and client’s visions into a reality. Experience in translating client requirements to technically appropriate specifications, and vice versa. High-level familiarity with Mobile Game and Web Application technology stacks is desired. Enough awareness of the technological landscape to research new-to-us technologies and determine if existing skill sets would be applicable.
Because we are a start-up, the Production Coordinator can be called to fill many roles and must be flexible while managing multiple projects and responsibilities.
The Production Coordinator is a full-time position, and we expect the workload to be 40 hours a week while the project’s production is active. You must be available to attend daily stand-ups, coordinate with a distributed multidisciplinary team, and complete all tasks on time and to specification. The position is a remote work contract, but the worker must have at least 4 hours overlap with the Studio time from 9 am to 5 pm PST.
Salary: 10 – 25 USD/hour depending on experience.
This position is intended for individuals located in Latin America.
– Clear written and verbal communication in English; additional languages would be also a plus.
– Assist in building production bids, budgets, schedules, and proposals from templates.
– Assist in tracking project progress and updating the Monday platform.
– Help manage the team through the process of task costing, prioritization, and delegation.
– Manage the QA process. Help drive and lead bug finding and tracking.
– Prepare reports based on team velocity, point burndown, and budget burnup.
– Utilize and innovate systems to balance team efficiency with product quality.
– Manage the technical requirements.
– Maintain a high level of product quality and great user experience.
– Assist in creating wireframe mockups based on the Creative Director’s plans when needed.
– Assist in implementing, debugging, and maintaining the user interface.
– Assist in maintaining game/app design documents and user experience diagrams.
– Assist in creating content breakdowns from design documents.
– Exhibit strong communication skills to help remotely manage an international team of artists and programmers.
– Experience in software development.
– Self-starter, able to stay on task.
– Meeting client needs and managing scopes of work, deliverables, and business realities.
– Cross-functional development teams, especially with Programmers and Artists.
– Working with geographically-dispersed teams.
– Knowledge of upcoming internet trends and themes.
– Experience with Agile Project management.
– Experience managing software development.
– Experience with video games.
Robot Sea Monster is a fully remote company with team members across the globe. We expect you to provide the appropriate computer, peripherals, and software needed for this position, in addition to the high-speed internet, mic, and camera required for video conferencing and voice calls.
You will need to be available via Google Meet, Slack, and email during designated work hours. Additional hours may be required to meet project deadlines and for periodic client meetings. Hours may fluctuate based on the projects, project scale, and project timelines.