Looking for Technical CTO to support with App MVP
$25-50 USD / tunti
I am looking for an app developer to build an app MVP.
TECHNOLOGIES (open to changes):
Flutter (DART) and Firebase... I would like it to be built using Flutterflow so that we can make any small changes if needed
ABOUT THE APP:
Professional/Social Network for Amateur Athletes - The problem we are looking to solve is improving visibility for amateur athletes and coaches. This will help Coaches to recruit players with the appropriate skills to their teams.
We believe that there is a gap for athletes to showcase their skills and experience to new coaches, teams, scouts, and gain opportunities off the back of that.
We want to take a little bit of the "who you know" out and add in a bit more of the "what you can do" back into the equation for athlete recruitment.
We would like our APP to incorporate:
- player profiles with performance data,
- group and individual messaging (with the coaches and leaders messages highlighted)
- scouting reports that can be loaded and purchased,
- tools for players to improve skills (video courses, shorts etc),
- tools for Coaches to organise team schedules (with one click RSVP),
- visualisation for drills and plays,
- Search: coaches can search and recruit new team members.
We also want to include league tables, match previews and live score updates. Live streaming of games from mobile devices is also something we would like to add into the mix post MVP.
- ClubMatch (australian Startup)
- SportsYou (USA College Network)
Projektin tunnus: #36704504