Chat app using React-Native
Budjetti $30-250 USD
A chatting app built with React Native, [login to view URL] and React Navigation. No backend, just frontend. As simple as possible.
iOS versions: 12+
Android versions: 7.0+
- main screen (messages)
- search screen (for messages)
- contacts list screen
- chat screen
- archived messages screen
- settings screen
- login screen
- forgot password screen
The user must login by establishing a session with a REST API, accessing a message screen similar to WhatsApp. The session will maintain communication via websocket. The websocket server and REST API server must be simulated (no backend necessary)
- Send and receive messages
- Send and receive read and receive confirms
- Server notifications
- Contacts profile updates
- Block/unblock contact
- Establish the login session
- Send a password recovery request
- Update user profile information
- Send contacts list to the server
The conversation must support displaying and sending text, image, audio, and location messages. It should be possible to record the audio to send, just like in WhatsApp. It should be possible to take a photo or send an image file, just like on WhatsApp. It should be possible to send the current GPS coordinates as a message.
In the conversation, it should be possible to see the contact information (profile), similar to WhatsApp. Profile must have "save contact" button to add profile information to device contacts. The profile must have the option to "block/unblock" the contact. The profile should present the option of "notifications" with the options "default", "always notify" and "never notify" (mirrored in the settings). The profile must have the option "archive the conversation", which can be automatically unarchived when receiving a new message, as per the option selected in the settings (similar to WhatsApp).
The main screen should have a search option for words present in messages, similar to WhatsApp. The main screen must be able to have messages pinned. On the main screen, when holding the message, icons should appear, similar to WhatsApp, with options to “archive message”, “pin message” and “delete message” (with prior confirmation).
The contacts screen should list all contacts that have already received a message. It should also list device contacts if the contact was manually loaded through settings. When touching the contact, the message screen should open. When holding the contact, you must access the user's information (profile, similar to conversation).
The settings screen should be divided into:
- "Profile": It should be possible to change name and description (similar to WhatsApp), sending the update via REST API;
- "Contacts": It must be possible to "load contacts from device contact list", which must load contacts and associate with already existing contacts that use the same phone number and send this to the server (REST API). And it should be possible to "remove contacts without message history", which should display a message confirming the action and, if confirmed, delete all contacts without message history (send this action via REST API). Holding the contact, it should be possible to remove the contact, asking for confirmation if there is message history (send this action via REST API).
- "Notifications": Must be an option to enable/disable all message notifications. There should be an "always notify" contact list and a "never notify" contact list. There should be a list of "Blocked Contacts".
- "Conversations": It should be an option similar to the "archived messages" function of WhatsApp, and an option to "Clear messages older than X days" which, when triggered, displays a message confirming the action and, if confirmed, deletes all messages older than X days.
Regarding REact Native Development, I have +4 years in this field and have worked on many successful projects in the past. If you are looking for a highly skilled and rich experienced Mobile App expert with a deep kno Lisää
46 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $483 tähän työhön
Hi Mate, I am Professional and Expert Mobile App Developer. I do have the necessary skill set & resources to complete this project. I have done this kind of project before and I am ready to start the project asap. I Lisää
Hi, I'm very interested in your project. I have already done similar project before. so I think I can do it perfectly. let's discuss more details over chat. Thanks.
Hello Dear project owner i already made similar kind of chat app using R native using socket tcp/ip lets have a chat to discuss in detail thanks
Hi there! I hope you are doing Well, let me introduce myself and my team, Myself Ramesh and I am highly experienced for this project and my entire team is also highly experienced in their own programming languages suc Lisää
Hi. I have read your requirements carefully and I am sure that I am very suitable for this project. I am sure I can satisfy you and hope to discuss in more detail via chat. I can start work right now. Thanks & Regards.
I am ready to start work right now and I can assure you the best service from my end.
Hi there I am a senior fullstack engineer with 7 years experience and have rich experience with chatting app using React, Nodejs and socket.io. After reading the project description, I think I am a good fit for your p Lisää
Hope you are doing well. I’m expert of iOS, Android. I have developed Native Apps for various concepts like: #E-commerce, #Social Network, #Chat App - Voice chat, Video Chat, #Business App, #GPS/Geo-location/Geo- Lisää
Hey Christoffer K. I see what you got and I'm glad to share my expertise that I've completed multiple projects in React Native, Mobile App Development and Socket IO Would love to show you my portfolio regarding Rea Lisää
Hi, How are you? I've just read the job description about the whatsapp like chatting app. You know, React native is one of the popular Cross-platform frameworks and I worked with this framework over 5 years. I can inte Lisää