- There are 2 separate SSIS ETL scheduled jobs which have started failing.
- The packages execute successfully when run manually from BIDS but are failing on schedule.
- They ran fine for months but started failing randomly last week.
- There is no new SSIS development required.
- The job requires only to get the failing jobs back to working successfully.
- SQL Server 2008 R2
3 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Dear Sir, Do you have more detailed requirements? Is it a Desktop Application or Web based? Look forward to hearing from you & start further discussion thru' private chat. Regards, YK LEADconcept