Summary: KYC Logistics, Ltd. is opening a RFQ to Create a Tenant for Microsoft 365 E5 and migrate 105 mailboxes and Data from an existing Exchange 2016 Server to the new Tenant. The consultant must provide a secured product; security considerations must be addressed during the design, configuration and implementation. Consultant must provide training to the Information Technology and Security teams on installation and configuration of programs; and provide documentation and a knowledge transfer of their work. Consultant must provide training to at least two KYC’s Information Technology and/or Security employees specific to Microsoft 365 E5 email management and administration.
• Design and planning
• Develop and present a migration plan subject to approval by KYC Information Technology and Security Management prior to starting work.
• Security is a paramount concern and allowances must be made to accommodate security considerations including the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of email and/or KYC's information infrastructure.
• All users, all user data, calendars, and groups must be migrated.
• KYC will not be implementing SharePoint at this time.
• 2-factor authentication (2FA) is required for all users and administrators and must be included in the design and configuration.
• Planned configurations must be approved by management.
• Discuss user migration and execute tabletop exercises to ensure the plans make sense to all parties involved.
• Ensure the use of the “[login to view URL]” domain in email addresses.
• KYC will provide the Microsoft 365 subscriptions as required.
• AntiSpam and malware protection must be configured.
• Total Storage (Estimated): 200 GB
• Total number of users/mailboxes: Up to 105 mailboxes, which includes active, shared and resource accounts.
• Provide a proposed schedule to include key milestones and expected date of completion.
• Configure new KYC tenant
• Create a new KYC tenant and establish subscriptions with Microsoft.
• DUO 2-factor authentication must be included in the configuration.
• If Active Directory (AD) changes are required to allow users to sync to Microsoft 365 and ensure that the email domain properly maps to AD, change control documentation must first be submitted to the KYC Information Technology Change Control Board.
• Change control documentation must address any security concerns as well as breach prevention in the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of email and/or KYC's internal infrastructure. Changes must be approved by the KYC Information Technology Change Control Board.
• Once AD changes are made, an admin account will be provided to establish the migration
• Migration of user data
• Create test email accounts to test the migration. The consultant will migrate these accounts and then pilot the migration process to test for any issues.
• Users must be notified at least one week in advance once a migration date is set.
• Migrate all accounts once tested and users are notified; this must be done over a weekend and expected to take less than one day.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $4853 tähän työhön
Hello, I am based in Germany. I am so interresed in your project. Please send me a message to dissucss more details in private to help you out in your project. Thank you.