==No copy-paste voodoo programmer please, I already have enough bad experiences. Thank you for your understanding==
An MS Access project went much different from what was intended. In a nutshell, the project is a customized stock management system with 5 different user levels. Each level has different permission for functionality and data accessibility (see [login to view URL]).
Authority level: Level 1 > 2 > 3 > ( 4 == 5).
Level 4 & 5 == Read only specified sections.
Level 3 == Read-only.
Level 2 == Read & send revision request to level 1.
Level 1 == Read, revise, and approve (or reject) revision.
Unique key == composite key of (MC, OP, T, CB, CODE, TOOL NO).
Current problem (work scope):
I believe it would be best to go level-by-level. Starting from the top (level 1):
- Level_1 user can edit data directly while using "search database" function, but there is no <OnDirty> trigger that should lead to change confirmation page and compare "before/after" prior to committing change.
- Data within “Revised data pending approval.” cannot be revised before accept.
- After clicking “Accept” data revise request (sent from level_2), data does not go to the main database. Does not appear in search result either.
- “Compare difference” is not functional. The changes committed do not appear.
- “Update” is not functional. Data cannot be imported from Excel anymore.
- Need data import function for each of the column, as users store data differently
- “Hide” column is not functional. It supposed to hide entries which has the “Hide” box ticked.
- Need to search something before the full list appears (bug, low priority).
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Access VBA.
Please PM for further information.
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I possess vast experience in the areas concerned: design, coding, testing and documentation, analyzing and error correction on existing source code (automating where suitable) using the mentioned tools.