I have two separate issues to fix on our web based ASP software that we use for our purchase orders. There is a Microsoft Access database connected to this software.
When creating a purchase order, the program correctly auto-populates today's date in the format MM-DD-YY. For example 10-22-21. When you proceed to the next screen, it write the date out but scrambles the order of those numbers and displays it as Month-YY-20DD. Therefore, it looks like October-21-2022. I need the correct format to display on the subsequent pages after creating the purchase order.
After adding several additional items to the Microsoft Access database, the program crashes after clicking add purchase order, entering details, then clicking submit.
Basically, once I hit a certain number of entries in the table “tblOrderDetails”, it starts giving an error. If I remove the extra entries then it works again. I can’t add any new items to the software anymore until fixing this error.
I put a test database file in the database folder which has the additional items and causes the crash. Best way to demonstrate would be by video or remote view.
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $196 tähän työhön
Hello, I am senior ASP.NET developer. I have expert knowledge and experience with classic ASP base development. I can fix your issue. Contact me via chat and share more info Thank You, Kapila
Dear Sir, Madam, I am proficient in Microsoft Access, I have been developing applications with for years. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards.