Please read attached document for greater project details.
General Task Requirement Steps:
1. Make PCB adjustments as listed in attached file
2. Order PCB and assemble to use for testing purposes.
3. Possibly purchase Xbox SeriesX controller as it uses BLE 5+ XInput protocol
4. XInput over BLE firmware
5. GUI to allow changes to switches and joystick deadzones.
Please open the attached file and read about the project in greater detail.
Once you have read about the project please tell me the following things.
1. Skill level with XInput on a scale from 1 to 10.
2. Skill level of GUI creation on a scale from 1 to 10.
3. Estimated cost of completing project including
a. PCB design adjustments in Altium (likely will take 1 hour max)
b. PCB assembly cost for two boards assembled
c. XInput over BLE cost
d. GUI design cost
4. Estimated time to complete all project parts
5. Overall difficulty level of project on a scale from 1 to 10.