Our technology allows opening doors using just face recognition. We want to design a small IoT device that can listen to unlock commands from the API, once a person in authenticated, and unlock doors, either through an electrified relay or through a wired connection to an access control panel, which uses Weigand protocol for receiving RFID badge reader data.
I am looking to build an IoT device that can
- connect to my API using web sockets and http api calls.
- can be powered over power over ethernet (PoE) or 12V
- run a standard OS like ARM ubuntu so that we can develop c++ and python programs for it
- has bluetooth, wifi, SD Card,
- has upto 4 relays for triggering electrified door locks, used in office doors
- can output data cables for Weigand protocol, in order to replicate an RFID badge reader connected to an access control panel
- has a small battery for power failure backup
- has support for bluetooth, zigbee and z wave
- has wifi and ethernet support
- optionally, can receive and send wired Weigand data, so that we can place it between a badge reader and access control system and replicate the signals based on some software checks
- We want to be able to push firmware upgrades to it
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi There,I am an electrical design engineer having 8 years of experience in designing and development of electronic systems. Please share your concern for further discussion. Regards Pankaj Yadav