Hey all i am in need of making a clone of this board (See attachment) but with some modifications:
- convert this USB to Ethernet using ENC28J60 module (already built).
- ADD a 10-pin female socket in order for the ENC28J60 to use (it would be sitting upside-down on the board).
- I only need 4 x 4-pin fan sockets.
- I only need 4 x 2-pin temperature sensor sockets.
- convert all items on the PCB to SMD so that the PCB can be as small as can be.
- ADD a 1 x 3-pin header to control an WS2812B LED string.
- ADD the PICs programming pins in order for me to flash the HEX file using the PicKit3.
- EACH 4-pin fan will need to be individually controlled. It looks like in his schematic 2 parts of 4-pin fans use the same PWM speed? In place of the udn2981a feel free to use a newer IC since that is discontinued or you can use the ADT7470 IC or no IC at all if the newer PIC can do this already.
- For the power, use a SATA power socket for [url removed, login to view], 5v & 12vdc (see attachments) can be placed wherever on the board. See attachment for eagle schematic for that SATA connector.
- PCB Gerber needs to be compatible with OSHPARK.
- Feel free to update the PIC18f4550 chip to something more modern if needed.
I have attached all files that should be needed for this project. I consider this project pretty easy as a LOT of stuff has been done for you aside from adding a few things. And dont worry about the windows program for this. As long as you give me serial data output/input then I can create the windows program myself.
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 224 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I saw your message and bidding again on your project. I have little understanding of what you want to achieve from this project. Let's discuss in details. Regards, Hafeez
Hello Dear, We have excellent skills in professional pcb designs and used PIC18F in several projects. We have also worked with Ethernet Phy IC ENC28J60. I am online and available for discussion. Regards Ch
Hello dear i have experience in designing PCBs and can make your project. i will design your PCB in eagle and will provide you design, gerbers and BOM. If you wish we can discuss in chat.
Hi, I could not open your attachement but your project sounds simple to me. I have strong eagle skills and can get the job done. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Moustafa