I'm looking for a medical professional who has experience with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and can write in casual, layman's language.
I own a website that provides information on OSA, and I would like to create a new section for the site that covers positional therapy for OSA. I would like my site to be the most comprehensive resource for
info on positional therapy for OSA.
Specifically, I need a medical professional to write articles on the following topics:
1) Positional OSA 101
- What is positional OSA?
- What are the mechanisms that cause positional OSA?
- What is the prevalence of positional OSA among the general OSA population in the US?
2) Positional therapy for OSA 101
- What is positional therapy for OSA?
- What are the major positional therapies/devices for OSA? I would like to cover these devices in the article (and I have academic studies to support each type):
* Sleep positioners
* Positional pillows
* Positional belts
* Positional Vests
* Tennis ball t-shirts
* Adjustable beds
* Oral appliances
3) Positional Therapy for OSA DIY
- This article would be a "how-to" guide for people who can't afford to buy a positional device for OSA (e.g. a positional pillow, adjustable bed, etc). The article would provide step-by-step instructions
on how to set up pillows to prevent the reader from sleeping supine; how to make a "tennis ball t-shirt" and positional belt; etc.
4) Testing for positional OSA
- What are some of the signs that a person has positional OSA?
- What are the best methods for confirming that a person has positional OSDA? This article will cover (at a minimum) these methods:
* At-home sleep tests
* Online quizzes
I would like the writer to make extensive use of supporting academic studies. To that end, I have done a considerable amount of research using Google Scholar to find ~100 academic papers that cover the major
topics related to positional therapy (e.g. prevalence; etiology; efficacy of various treatments/devices; etc). I can share those papers with you, but would expect you to do additional research (when necessary)
to find additional suporting sources.
Bidders MUST briefly describe their medical background (including any experience with OSA), as well as the types of medical writing they have done.
41 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, I am a doctor, published medical writer, searcher, researcher, editor, proofreader and peer-reviewer. I can provide you quality content. Regarding the price, we may decide on chat. Regards!
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.
Greetings I can do it in less time and in less amount for you , kindly text so we can discuss more on the same . Looking forward for your response Thank you