Tanks design advise and Inventor FEA analysis
We have the Inventor model of a 600L SS tank to make in Inventor Nastran some FEA analysis for some parts: top head bolts, tank legs.
The scope include:
1. Advise for top head flange design based on standards and operating conditions
2. Advise for SEW KAF67 gearbox counter-flange design for proper alignment
3. Advise about bushing appropriate selection and design for an ATEX and concentricity application
4. Advise about proper shaft thread coupling for a safe operation
5. Advise about proper nozzles details for manufacturing. Hygiene design application.
6. Advise about heating jacket design for heating oil
7. FEA analysis for top head bolts, tank legs (static and buckling)