I require a heat load calculation (heat loss and heat gain) for the attached drawings.
Notes from the spec:
- No allowance shall be made for the heat gain from lighting, occupants and equipment within the heating load calculations.
- No allowance shall be made for internal blinds within the cooling load calculations.
- The air infiltration rate used in the heat loss and heat gain calculations shall be based on the entire building volume, i.e. to include raised floor and suspended ceiling voids.
- The heat gain and heat loss calculations shall be completed using CIBSE AM11 software based on design criteria.
Design Cooling Loads:
- Office occupancy level: 1 person per 8m2 net office area.
- Small power: 25W/m2 for office area terminal units.
- Small power: 10W/m2 additional in cooling plant and risers.
- Lighting: 10W/m2 office areas
- Occupants: Sensible 90W per person.
- Occupants: Latent 50W per person.
- Infiltration: Summer 0.50 air changes per hour.
- Infiltration: Winter 1.0 air changes per hour.
- Infiltration: Reception 2.0 air changes per hour.
Fresh Air Rates:
- Office occupancy level: 1 person per 8m2 net office area
- Office fresh air supply rate: 1.5 litres/s per m2 + 10% for central plant
- Toilet, Shower & Cleaner: 10 air changes per hour supply and extract or 25l/s per cubicle, whichever is greater.
- Changing Room: 15 air changes per hour supply and extract.
- Drying Room: 20 air changes per hour supply and extract.
Link to building overhead view: [login to view URL]
Please note: any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of documents shared with this job is strictly prohibited.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin £170 tähän työhön
Hello I'm Mohamed Saeed Mechanical engineer with high experience in heat load calculations. I have checked your job description and ready to help you in your project.
Hello, I am mechanical engineer with design experience. I can help you to solve this question. Please let me know when you are available to discuss. Regards
Hi there, I am an electromechanical engineer expert in HVAC, I can calculate the heat load in your project in 2-3 days. Chat with me to discuss more about this project. Best regards, Julio Díaz
I am an HVAC mechanical engineer with 25 years of experience. Both heat gain and heat loss calculations will be prepared by Carrier HAP 5.11 software. All outputs will be submitted in PDF and .E3P format.