1. Mouse logs were generated by a user on 9-dots pattern-lock panel by drawing his registered pattern.
2. An attacker has mimicked the same pattern on the 9-dots pattern-lock panel and generated a separate mouse log file in excel format.
3. I have extracted several features like Point to point distance, velocity, acceleration, etc from above mouse logs. Extracted features are in excel format.
4. Thus I have 2 separate excel files containing features extracted for a particular user and his attacker.
5. Attacker features may vary because attack could be performed by different individual. But Authorized user features will have some consistency as they are extracted for the same person each time.
I will combine both authorized user features and attacker features in single excel file.
I want a developer to classify these features using MATLAB and LIBSVM one class classification.
3 freelancers are bidding on average ₹2470 for this job
hi, i am a professional Data Scientist. i can hep you with this. please reply to discus more Relevant Skills and Experience Matlab, Machine learning Proposed Milestones ₹3333 INR - all