I want to offer you new project.
1) Implement "moving model" of mobile users. User can change direction with certain probability, but he can't turn around and go back.
Manhattan mobility model and some pieces of code will help you to undestand this.
[[url removed, login to view]]
- I want to be able change time of simulation, so it will be great to have a window, where I could put time value in sec. before simulation;
- all trajectories (of all users) must be saved in a file;
- Number of users: 100-250;
- all trajectories have the same length;
2) Implement prediction algorithms of handover;
a) SINR/SNR based ([url removed, login to view]):
- We have 1 serving (active) BS and 18 passive. When user is moving in active BS's area we tracking 1) his SINR and 2) SNR of all 19 BS.
- As soon as value of SINR drops under threshold value it is a signal to make a PREDICTION. Firstly, we will determine 3 highest SNRs (3 BS) then there is parameter dt (figure ), which will help us to make prediction.
- dt is short time interval, where we see, how SNR of 3 BS with highest SNR was changing (speed of changing, rising/decreasing and so on)
- So, according to info from dt we will predict BS for handover.
- It is extremely important to do this method in written way;
- I want se some graphs: correct prediction ratios for 3-4 different values of threshold of SINR and correct prediction ratios for 3-4 different values of dt;
- Graph of SINR and SNR for one cell;
- Some proving tables, graphs, which will show, that it is working in required way;
- Detailed comments in code;
b) Implement prediction algorithm based on movement extrapolation;
You can read something in ([url removed, login to view])
Main point here is PREDICTION of position, so need such parameters as direction, velocity and current location
- graphs of correct prediction ratios for diffent speed of users;
- comments in a code;
-graphs to compare results of two methods;
What do we have now:
-model of real system with RSS based handover (I don't like existing mobility model)
P.S. main file is LTE.m
I will answer all questions.