Training, events and workshops marketer and coordinator will have full responsibility for planning, advertising and delivery of IT and computer security workshops in different countries. The events and workshops are aimed for professional and broad public.
Main Job Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Preparing marketing brochure and selecting target audience
2. Creation of leads and communicating with them
3. Finding trainers and lecturers for events
4. Advertising and promoting events when relevant
5. Managing available budgets when relevant
6. Identifying relevant tenders and applying
7. Creation of feedback practices and constant improvement flow
8. Creation of events yearly Schedule and planning future resources
Required: previous experience; college education; good communication skills.