Looking to hone your marketing skills with a fast-growing hospitality company? We are a cutting edge furnished apartment provider in the alternative accommodations space. We are looking for a marketer who is excited to come to work each day and help develop Furnished Quarters’ market share by being an active contributor to our innovative digital campaigns. This is a six-month assignment, 40 hours per week, in our New York Office.
This role is responsible for updating and developing website and partner channel content across multiple key digital channels. Additionally, this individual will assist with various administrative and supporting functions within the department. This role will work closely with the Marketing Manager and team to perpetuate the Furnished Quarters brand and implement revenue-generating marketing initiatives.
• Create and manage listings and profiles to market stays in Furnished Quarters apartments across multiple apartment rental sites (Airbnb, Leasebreak, VRBO, Flipkey, etc.) and across online travel agencies “OTA’s” ([login to view URL], Expedia, etc.).
• Ensure all online listings are written in Furnished Quarters voice, contain accurate information and are properly branded.
• Review and update apartment and location photography to best showcase Furnished Quarters product.
• Update pricing and availability daily across multiple channels based on pricing guide and management directives.
• Have responsibility for maintaining information accurately across all listing channels and internal systems including but not limited to Salesforce, Oscar, FQ Live and all online travel agency sites.
• Conduct database research and marketing campaign reporting as needed.
• Assist with various administrative duties within the department.
• Must report to the primary office location to complete work assignments.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s college degree in marketing, business, hospitality or related field.
• 1 – 2 years’ experience; will welcome recent graduates for the right candidate.
• Be detail-oriented, highly organized and a great multitasker.
• Exemplary knowledge of proper grammar usage and ability to write/edit content.
• Proficient in all Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Comfort/familiarity working with design software including Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Salesforce experience preferred.
• Some html and CSS experience preferred.
• Excellent work ethic and eagerness to learn.
• Able to work in a team-based environment and thrive on collaboration.
• Maintain a professional appearance and cordial attitude to clients and colleagues at all times.