We are a prop trading firm.
(We find interested traders and train them for free, thereafter hiring them to trade under the company using company's funds)
Looking for experienced/confident and eloquent webinar host to run our webinar recruitment drive on a daily basis.
- Able to commit once a day for 2 hours. Each day maybe a different timing, it is up to you to organize to fit your own schedule.
- Able to present professionally, eloquent, fluent in English and/or one of the following native languages of the following countries. (Australia , Austria, Greenland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
- Confident individual with positive vibe.
- Experienced in sales is an advantage. (Although this job is not really a sales job, it requires the same skill set as a sales job.)
- Leads will be provided to you, but you are free to generate your own leads too.
- $50 USD [capped] per 2 hours webinar session.
- $25 USD per free candidate who signs up for a trial. (This trial is fully paid by the company, there is no "selling" here, nothing to buy for the candidate taking the trial. This trial is for us to see their results after 1 month)
How to apply:
1. Bid base on per month basis excluding commission.
Ie. $50 per session per day X 30 days = $1,500
2. Quote "prop firm" in your pm to verify that you have read every single detail on this page.
3. Send a screenshot from your webcam as a sample of how people would see you during the webinar. (Plus points for those who look professional, and have a clean or professional background when doing webinars)
4. Attach your resume or briefly describe any relevant experience you may have pertaining to either webinar/presentations or trading the financial markets.
5. Let me know which country you are currently in.
6. Any other commitments that you have. (like a day job)
If so, the timing. (pls provide the time zone)
7. Any video sample of past webinars you have hosted or a short video of you introducing yourself.
Lastly, thank you for the interest and the effort for those applying.