MAKE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OUR BRAND - ON PRESS REPORTS AND ON EVENTS.
Blanc Page is an online magazine about fashion and lifestyle. The majority of our readers are female between 18-34 years who are based in the UK and mostly enjoy the fresh and vibrant design. The magazine recently got a new design and concept and needs to reach a wider audience through press reports and mentions on events.
As a member of the magazine, you will focus on increasing awareness and building an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication & media relations.
• build relationships with online leaders, reporters/journalists and event speaker as well as exhibitors to grow brand awareness locally and globally
• monitor, analyze and communicate PR results/reports on a weekly basis (4 in total)
• track events activities and suggest social media team with which event participants to get in touch with
Not obligatory but a plus:
• provide Q&As for interviews and media requests
• a good sense of humor
Your skills should include:
• top of the class communication skills with the ability to work proactively
• high attention to details
• have a passion about fashion and lifestyle themes
• support with creating editorial designs and content for press releases.
• flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
• an open company culture where we play as hard as we work
At the beginning of the project, you will have to create a press release. The project is on a freelance basis with a onetime payment of £100 - £200 once it’s successfully completed with at least 50 media reports. The total length of this project is one month.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
HI, contact me for further information, I'm really looking forward on this project, I have almost 6 years of experience with content writing, sites creation and marketing online ! I hope to see you soon!