we aim to have a complete theme for 45 min event Arabian Nights to be unique and never seeing before in Mideast including planing , design, ideas, royal gifts and vvip gits
proposed location: red sea beach
Stargazing and astronomy have become significant drivers for tourism destinations. As more people live in cities and urban environments, there is a growing appreciation of the beauty and wonder that exists when you see the stars. The history and culture of Saudi Arabia has been deeply linked to astronomy. Bedouin tribes and navigators studied and used the stars to navigate and were recognized globally for their leadership in this area during the Islamic Golden Age, long before the Renaissance in Europe. The stars were the starting point that helped people to travel and discover the new world. We want visitors from around the world to discover our new world – a special and unique place with thriving coral reefs, pristine landscapes, nature reserves and a rich culture and heritage. This is the first step in our journey.
1. For show elements, please consider how this could be reused going forward as an attraction within the destination to ensure the maximum return on investment.
2. Key consideration should be given to an integrated concept of the event with several options related to combining shoreline and island components, or shoreline water event as standalone.
3. Other special components that need to fit together and integrate well with the event concept (for all attendee categories and for main event), i.e. but not limited to water and laser shows, drones, music piece, environmentally safe fireworks, etc. For fireworks, consideration needs to be given to light and noise impact in sensitive areas of the site. Birds and turtle habitats need to be taken into consideration.
4. Demonstrate the history and culture of the entire west coast of Saudi Arabia with focus on the folklore, songs and dances related to the Red Sea west coast of Saudi Arabia.
5. The ceremony part of the program should not exceed 45 minutes.