The Service Product Manager is responsible for both service product planning and service product marketing. This includes managing the service product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing service product and customer requirements, defining the service product vision, and working closely with sales and marketing, to deliver winning service products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Service Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the service product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
>This would be an ongoing project.
- research for our business
- support our business consultants with research to provide client advice and to increase client growth/profitability
>The Right Candidate is:
- high energy
- fluent English
- **positive attitude**
- positive phone demeanour
- enjoys problem-solving
- passionate about / interested in researching marketing and sales
- highly organized
- Strong Research & Writing Skills
- Can Analyze Qualitative Research To Create Conclusions
- Works Quickly on the Computer
- Learns Quickly
>The Service Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the service product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized service features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and re-selling opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the service product
- Perform service product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, or Service Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent (service) products
- 2+ years of experience in a job in a marketing/sales agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in sales
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
$2 to $3.48 per hour
Our time zone is UTC -7, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time, Vancouver BC Canada)
Required days: Monday to Friday from approx 10am to 12pm PST; additional hours as needed
Approx. 10 hours per week to start immediately.
Hours to be increased as needed.
We have been providing sales outsourcing and marketing agency services to Canadian Businesses for 7+ years.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
Hi Would love to know more about the assignment and product to take things forward. I have experience of 3 yrs in Product Management. total experience of 13 yrs.