I need research done in the anti aging market to identify some good products I can promote as an affiliate.
The products I am looking for must be in either of these two categories:
1. High price product - selling for at least $200 and ideally over $500 - and this could include top end beauty products and skin care products, seminars, home study courses, consultations etc. Also the product should be paying a good level of affiliate commission %, enough to ideally make at least $100 commission for me e.g. this could be 20% commission on a $500 product or service or a 50% commission on a $200 product or service.
2. Monthly / Continuity products. There are a number of them in this market and could include food supplements, vitamins, skin care / anti aging creams or products, special anti aging elexirs, membership sites etc. The monthly cost of these products or services will be lower by their nature but likely to be c. $15-30 per month ideally giving an affiliate commission of at least $5 per month and higher if possible - the higher the better of course! And if there are any top end procurts that cost over $50 a month, but sell well and fit the criteria I am looking for, then of course they will be considered too.
I am looking for a total of 6 products - ideally 3 of each but if there are 4 great selling high commission continuity products and only 2 good high price products (or vice versa) then that would be good too.
So what makes a 'good' product - what are my criteria? Good products must show qualities such as :
- happy customers : evidence of repeat buys, few negative comments on forums etc
- longevity : stable company, have been around for a while, no 'fly by night' or dodgy products
- good quality website they are being sold from - needs to look safe and trustworthy to the consumer buying from it
- good PR - evidence of results e.g. a skin care product that has a had a dramatic effect on someone
And also consider trends e.g. are there any hot new products such as neutaceuticals or cosmeceuticals that fit the bill?
And what do I want from you as the output of this task?
1. Product name, brief description
2. Website URL / sales page of the product
3. Affiliate program basic details – sales price, commission rate
4. Affiliate program joining page
5. A short original 'review' of each product - c. 300 - 400 words is adequate (and it needs to be original writing- not just copied from the website!)
6. Any other information you think is relevant and backs up your claim / choice
This is a quick and easy job for the right person and if you do not understand any of this brief then you are not right for the job, so please do not apply. The right person will have enough affiliate experiecne and knowledge to know exactly what I mean and what I am looking for.