Freelance graphic designer in Arizona seeking paid clients. I have over 15 years experience as a designer and trying to start my own design studio in Phoenix, Will relocate to Austin, Texas first quarter 2010.
Looking for independent B2B sales professionals to generate and qualify leads.
I prefer to have as a client base small business owners, state agencies and/or (especially) entrepreneurs starting up new firms - existing contacts a plus but not required.
Would prefer US-based clients but will also gladly accept clients from anywhere in the world so long as they are seeking and wanting an American designer to work on their projects (for far less cost than the major New York and California-based branding and design agencies).
- You need to be able to speak with potential customers by voice.
- Excellent and fluent English skills, written and spoken.
- Excellent understanding of specific American dialects such as Texas, Georgia, California, etc.
- Friendly, calm, engaging and respectful demeanor, with experience in telemarketing/cold calling, lead generation and business-to-business contact.
- You may have outside committments, but must also be able and willing to devote 12-15 hours per week to this purpose. Must be willing to possibly make around 60-80 calls per week.
- You may work from your home.
- I will require weekly reports on progress.
I will provide a basic script to say to potential clients, which you may adjust at your discretion. I will design and produce all initial sales materials/samples you will need, and provide a link to my portfolio website for customers to view.
Compensation will begin at a base salary of US$100/month plus 20 percent commission on completed projects. This will be a six-month trial commitment. If all goes well the period will be extended with a base salary increase. Payment via PayPal or GAF escrow, whichever works best.
Previous graphic design, advertising, and/or commercial printing sales experience appreciated but not a requirement. 2-3 professional references strongly preferred.
Primary contact with me will be PMB and via internet phone (I have GizmoCall which is compatible with Skype).
Serious inquiries only please. These are required to be asked for an interview:
- Provide a cover letter and resumé/CV
- confirm compensation and hours are suitable
- Upon selection, provide a brief strategy/plan for lead generation and calling
Optional, if you can do this, this is a plus:
- provide Skype ID
- provide a voice sample in .wav format
If you are interested after all this, please submit a cover letter and resumé/CV. I will review it, and if I am interested, I will follow up with you and provide you a link to my online portfolio.
Thank you in advance for your interest!