I need a keen researcher to find scientific research done on:
1. You will email me your findings in “.rtf” (Wordpad) format. Highlight the important data or conclusion.
2. They need to be original, up-to-date scientific papers written by the scientists themselves.
3. No abstracts or reports on the scientists’ findings by third parties.
4. All scientific reports/papers by their originator must be in English.
5. Please note. If I already have it I will not pay for it again.
6. Please include the title of each science report in your email. If I choose more than one researcher then I shall email you the titles of the others have found, and I shall designate specific subjects so you shall not be searching for the same answers.
[url removed, login to view] be relevant, the paper must be on topic, up-to-date, by the originators of the scientific research and have an important finding.
8. I will consider any papers submitted, that are similar to previous submissions in their data, or updates (other than current updates to older studies), or in any way not significant in their impact upon the topic, as an attempt to fraudulently acquire payment.
9. This project is a test. I want it to become a regular project, so the more relevant scientific papers you find the more you get paid.
10. Deadline: I need 20 papers from you by 5th November 2007.
11. Copyright: do not worry, none of the papers you submit will be published in any form and will be used for personal use only, or for creating new and original news articles and for research so I can answer questions.
My budget is frugal at the moment so any bids above $50 will be a complete waste of your time.
Payment is for 20 original articles/papers. Please bid accordingly.