This will be a video streaming and photo sharing site as well as an ecommerce store. The video streaming section will be on a per user basis where users are allowed to make videos uploaded public and then easily share or embed the videos in social media with the user having complete control of what is visible. Users will also be able to tag and comment to videos depending on permissions set per users.
User videos will have links to be able to purchase merchandise specific to their videos, they must also have the ability to download or edit a video. Low compression codecs such as h264 and MPEG2 must be allowed and available via player.
Photo sharing and editing must be included in development. Users or administrators must be able to upload and edit photos and save them to their account. Users must be able to purchase merchandise related to those pictures as well.
Videos must able to be uploaded by an administrator to a specific user account, all video views and plays must be tracked.
1. All storage must be back ended by amazon S3
2. Cloudfront must be used as the CDN
3. An open source project must be used as a base, the projects are subject to approval by business.
4. All custom work must be done as a plugin which conforms to the standard of the project used.
5. Currently, the ability to embed links to the store must include enough information to create the order, but do not have to be sent to a payment processor. The order buttons should generate an e-mail to site administration with all necessary details of the order
6. All access much be tracked in a centralized database. All user shares and video plays must be tracked.
7. All source code for the plugin will be property of Business
8. All pages must be reactive and functional on all mobile browsers
9. Prefer HTML5 video players
10. Anonymous access must be off by default, and selectable by use
11. Edited videos must be able to be saved as a separate copy then appear in the same fashion as non edited videos added to the customer account. This additional storage must be trackable.
Business must be able to create a user account then upload a video specific to that user account.
Business will then login as that user and access the video and be able to share the video easily.
User account must be able to “submit order” to business with details of what customer was viewing included in order email.