Australia's largest credit card comparison website, Credit Card Compare ([login to view URL]), are seeking a Yield and Optimisation Manager to play a meaningful role in taking the business forward, farther and faster.
This is an opportunity to join a young, dynamic team of digital professionals who have been instrumental to the success of Credit Card Compare.
Reporting to the department heads, you will be the go-to for all yield, optimisation, and reporting across our business. If you’re passionate and motivated with a love for driving yield and optimising revenue, then you’ll excel in this role.
If you had to include buzzwords on your resume you would include: revenue management, yield management, Excel workbooks, pivot tables, vlookup, SQL databases, digital advertising, and forecasting.
This full-time position is a unique opportunity to be part of an established and fast-growing digital company operating at the intersection of fintech and martech.
About the role:
- Optimise the relationship between our traffic acquisition and revenue generation.
- Monitor and analyse key performance metrics.
- Be responsible for the design, management, and optimisation of daily processes to this end.
- Create and manage experiments designed to improve yield.
- Make data-driven recommendations and execute quickly.
-Report results regularly and provides feedback on previous decisions that have been implemented.
- Feed into sales, marketing and data management teams.
- Report into the Head of Sales & Partnerships and Head of Marketing.
- Day-to-day monitoring, optimisation, and yield management of revenue streams, particularly from biddable media.
- Report results, patterns, and insights in a systemised way.
- Build, optimise, and maintain yield forecast models.
- Liaise with sales, marketing, development, customer service, and business operation teams.
What you need:
- Tertiary level degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar field.
- Advanced skills using Excel is a must, but you are also au fait with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or relational databases.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role or successful completion of an internship.
- A team player’s ethos who can articulate complex problems and communicate well with the team and external stakeholders.
- Take a consultative, analytical approach towards delivering business results and process improvements.
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude that rises to a challenge.
- Strong project management and organisational skills with flexibility to work outside of regular hours when needed.
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent in other languages such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, Japanese, or Indonesian.
- Experience with productivity tools such as Trello and Slack.
- Have a passport