We invite you to the position of senior Magento PHP / Backend Developer
1) More than 3 years of Magento 2 development experience
2) Good knowledge of PHP programming language
3) You care about creating products, not just writing lines of code
4) You care about the quality of the code
5) You are passionate about and care about business processes related to software development
6) You work well in a team
7) Reliable experience of system integration
8) Best practices for developing Magento methods
9) Database design
10) PHP code optimization
12) Experience the Linux environment
13) Professional Knowledge of English Language.
As a plus
- Confident spoken English.
- Experience of the payment gateway module
- Participation in Magento Contribution
- Magento certification
- Docker experience
- Magento 1 experience
- Application deployment experience
What We offer
On Tap has been supplying Magento solutions since 2007, and thus On Tap is one of the longest-running official partners of Magento Solutions worldwide. In our time, we have accumulated a huge portfolio of knowledge and experience.
Working at On Tap, you will be able to work with some of the most experienced professionals and work on some prestigious e-commerce projects.
We have offices in the UK, US, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia, India and Sri Lanka - and we serve all EMEA, NA and APAC regions. At present, our team has more than 70 employees.
What we do
Simply put, we innovate and offer exceptional solutions to our customers. We also create our own products and services.
Why should you work in On Tap?
First of all, you will be asked to improve your skills by working on interesting projects. You will have fun and the projects will not be ordinary.
We also offer all the benefits and advantages you expect, maybe more - of course, some of them are unique!
* Work from anywhere. We are always the first remote company (not only through COVID-19) - your choice of where to work
* Reward monthly - guaranteed! Based on your contribution and passion for your work. Gift vouchers pay for meals for you and your family, vacations, and more.
* Paid vacations, sick days
* Open an individual dialogue with senior management every two weeks
* Progressive personal and professional development
* Funded side projects! Yes, we will help you promote your free projects at the expense of funds, resources an,d our experience
We will make sure that you gain experience working on some of the largest e-commerce projects under construction in the world. Developers working in On Tap regularly say that they speed up their own learning much more than in any previous job.
Come and join us - you will not regret it.