We have a few small 'Logo Kit' projects for the right technical designer. We will begin with starting project immediately, and other 2 in coming weeks. Each project pays $[url removed, login to view], and we can complete (including revisions, if necessary) within day I am hoping. Thus, looking for partner who wants to work on these: (a) long-term, and (b) can be fairly available for quick turn-around when needed. Consider this in response.
Please read each of the 5 points below:
- More than anything, we need a designer who specializes is 'mastering' file work properly. A Graphic designer with true understanding of 'Logo Kits'. Is a technical design file/output expert. That is, with proper organization of layers, best practices for compiling logo variations, can provide wide set of file types. Often, we already have a logo concept or a client has a .jpeg of their 'logo', however, we need it properly re-created. I emphasize again: this help we are seeking is far more technical than 'creative'. I repeat, most jobs will be just taking a logo and re-creating in very professional manner and output delivery.
- Accuracy is everything. Someone whom is very pixel perfect, extreme attention to detail, very technical oriented. Understands need for proper alignment, balance, equal margins, and overall clean, organized work. We are not seeking designer whom is careless about measurements, professionalism, etc. This is critical for us.
- Experience with 'brand guides', developing 'brand guidelines', and creating 'alternative versions' of logos is major asset. We want to see you have full understanding that a complete identity set typically has 2-3 variations of the logo, plus various color variations (for different print requirements, sizes, color modes, etc.). In your response, please send .ZIP file with 3-4 'Logo Kits' you've put together (no more than 5), and be sure to include any 'Brand Style Guides' or 'Brand Manuals'/'Corporate Identity Use Guidelines' you may have also worked on. DO NOT send just single logo design; we are looking to see your mastery of compiling the various files, proper vectors, clean/organized output, etc. Please compile in 1 .ZIP or .RAR file if possible (can either attach to proposal response on here or send me URL to download).
- We do not need any 'blurp' about your company/team or design experience. Just speak on your education/experience in proper file work, how you understand best practices and what output 'Logo Kit' is standard/most effective (industry standard).
- To ensure that you've read the 2 points above, I ask you start your response first line with your favorite color. Silly, I know, but this roots out all the lazy copy/paste generic messages/bids. You wouldn't believe how many people just bid, bid, bid on projects without taking the time and respect of potential clients to thoroughly review their needs. We are willing to try any designer that sensibly responds to each of our 5 bullet points here with a comment/response/feedback on each point an d provides a .ZIP of few complete Logo Kits completed (deliverables). If you take the 3 minutes to read this, and 5 minutes to respond... you're already ahead of 80% of candidates, trust me!
Thanks so much for your interest and your time spent considering our needs. Look forward to hearing from you!
36 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am available any time that you may want to discuss this posting in more detail. Please send a message and I will get in touch with you. Best Regards, Tanvir Descom Group