Need a brand/visual identity for "TECHNO BABBLE".
You can mix upper/lowercase or characters but not add/remove word spacing as this is registered as two words.
Looking for a set of brand/identity imagery (files) for use in print, web and social platforms.
I have a preference for the use of two bright bold contrasting colours like:
set 1: #054A91, #EF6101
set 2: #FB5607, #0353A4
But open to a variation on this theme. If embroidered on a shirt, the logo would need to stand out on a denim or light blue shirt.
Brand or identity in:
- Portrait, square and landscape format for use in print and digital. *
(Note *. Or square & landscape, or spare & portrait, if the three sizes are unnecessary).
- Extra square icon/brand/stamp suitable for use as icon, stamp or avatar. #
(# Must be vector RGB format and scalable. Min size 16x16 and max 1200 x 1200. for use in instagram, facebook profiles, as icon and avatar).
- Extra 2 tone (invertable) brand - for use on white background, on transparent/alpha and on black backgrounds. ^
(^ Note. With crisp and clean edges and optimal clarity for dark, light and alpha backgrounds e.g powerpoint footer, website masthead brand etc).
Ready to use files/images in:
- RGB 96dpi, RGB 150dpi, RGB 300dpi, CYMK 300dpi, CYMK 600dpi, and Vector AI masterfiles.
- RGB files to be delivered as PNG, Uncompressed JPG and as CS5 Photoshop (PSD) with alpha channel.
- CYMK files to be delivered as EPS and PDF (with alphas and rasterised fonts as appropriate).
Master design files:
- Master design files must be editable with layers and alpha channels in Adobe Illustrator AI CS5 format and/or Photoshop PSD CS5 format.
- Fonts (OTF or TTF) must be specified and available for easy download from libraries without additional licensing (or avail at no cost).
Background and about:
Who I am and what I do
I'm an Information Technology analyst and consultant with 30 years experience.
My goal is to help people and businesses get the most out of technology and the money they have invested in IT.
I'm not a big business nor franchisee but a private consultant. I want a brand/logo that is respectable, polished and identifiable.
The imagery needs to be friendly, clean, modern (understated) and timeless.
It needs to work in digital and print. I don't want it over worked. Cheap and cheerful.
Audience for my services and those seeing my brand and name is the everyday person. Aged 30-70 years.
Not just an IT or tech savvy crowd.
The image/brand must resonate with all. Both the everyday 'mum/dad' person who needs technology help and the business crowd who needs and is used to working with an IT service company.
It is to be a brand or image that says "I understand technology. Don't stress anymore." "I can help you make sense of it all and take the stress off your shoulders".
20% of my work is demystifying technology -> helping them make sense of it all; another 30% is about capturing 'wants' versus 'needs' -> helping them to capture and communicate requirements and success measures; another 20% is identifying solutions and options; 20% is facilitation and/or verifying compliance and delivery; and 10% is counselling and strategic advice.
Each job has an element of all of the above, with my strength and point of difference is my ability to communicate and translate complexities into something that is relatable and understandable. I speak geek ;-) and convert to plain language (which is appreciated and valued).
The brand needs to relate but not be geeky either.
All materials supplied must have an open and unrestricted worldwide license. Without caveats, royalties or licenses attached. They will be for my singular use and cannot be resold, repurposed or re-licensed to any other party.