The original logo that was used was a cartoon bulldog in a suit. It was used for a law firm's website and they would like to have it professionally redone.
IF YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL WITH ILLUSTRATION EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND.
The original logo is attached. I've also attached a picture of a bulldog and a picture of a cartoon man in a suit with a superman logo. I'd like you to take the picture of the bulldog and incorporate him in your new logo. I attached the photo of the man in a suit because it shows the detail that should be in the suit, plus you will also need to make the bulldog photo into a cartoon, as in that picture.
The new logo should be as follows:
1) Bulldog from a profile view (as in the original logo)
2) Cartoon body of bulldog in a suit should look like a bulldog's body in a suit, not a man's body. I do not want this to look like a bulldog head on a man's body.
3) Main colors should be red,white and blue (like Superman)
4) The phrase "tenacity" should appear in the logo.
5) The face of the bulldog should be more prominent than the bulldog body.